Learn how to configure settings for windows ChecOut, such as creating new project or using sdk.
For building universal windows (UWP) Apps, You’ll need to have Visual studio 2017 installed on your PC.
You can download it from here.
1.Running a Demo application
- Start visual studio
- Click on Create new Project… under NEW Project heading.
- Select visual c# -> windows Universal -> Blank App (Universal Windows) and then click OK.
4.Select Minimum Version and target version and click OK.
5.Click run icon.
2.Building an Application
- Right click Project Name -> Choose Store -> Click App packages
2.Choose NO - > Press Next
3.Choose the Output folder where you want to store the application build and press create.
- Download sample scanner application from here.
- Unzip the Folder and open the project in Visual studio 2017.
- Build the project and load it into your Checout Device.
- You can find specs document of Scanner APIs here.